Plant stake Leah - Effective support for plants in flowerbeds, pots or boxes
Our plastic-coated plant sticks with steel core prove to be the ideal support for your plants in the garden or on the balcony. Not only do they offer stability and protection from bending over, they are also versatile and weather-resistant. Thanks to their inconspicuous green colour, our planting sticks blend harmoniously into your green oasis without distracting from your plants. To meet the needs of your growing greenery in the form of flowers or vegetables, you as a (hobby) gardener can choose between different sizes: 60 cm x 11 mm, 90 cm x 11 mm, 120 cm x 11 mm, 150 cm x 11 mm and 180 cm x 16 mm.
Stabilising flowers, vegetables and many other plants is a breeze with these planting sticks. They help promote healthy plant growth as well as ensure your plants get the support they need. Brave the wind and weather? Our climbing sticks appear to be a sturdy aid to withstand all the stresses and strains of garden life. Simply position them in the potting soil & you're done. Of course, there is always the option of repositioning the rod again.
Plant stake Leah – Product features:
- Material: steel/polyethylene
- Plastic-coated planting rod
- Available in a practical set of 10
- Climbing sticks for beds, pots, tubs or boxes
- In different lengths and thicknesses
- Sizes: 60 cm x 11 mm, 90 cm x 11 mm, 120 cm x 11 mm, 150 x 11 mm, 180 cm x 16 mm
- For stabilising flowers, vegetables and many other plants
- Protects tall plants from bending over
- Ideal for balconies and gardens
- Robust & weatherproof
- In an inconspicuous green design